Thursday, June 18, 2009

Etsy Store

Hey guys:

So I'm trying to start my own Etsy store and a lot of the names I wanted for it are already taken. I'm deciding between Pincushion Crafts and Echo Crafts and I want to make a banner for the store. If you know me, you know that I can't make a decision all that well without getting my studiomates opinions. Feedback? Pretty please?






So those colors are supa nasty so I'll upload some in black and white...or not. The black and white images aren't showing up,....this ever happened to you using blogger before? Well,...no luck tonight. I'll try again later.

1 comment:

MinaMachelle said...

this excites me. this is so perfect for u. but anyways, i like the second pincushion one,(the first one made me think peacock) and i like the last echo one. but i think that both could use texture (fabric, knits) to give better idea of what u do because the needles and pins can't carry all the weight. and since i know those aren't your colors, no comment. lol good luck!