Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ghost

Eek. I disappeared. Sorry! I actually did the first exercise, too! Sadly, I got a bit preoccupied, and then my classes began, and I got a job, etc. No excuses. But I'm afraid I'm going to be a loser and pass on exercise #2. I simply don't have enough hours in a day right now.

Some of you know I've been dabbling in the written word, and over the last three weeks I went from a major revision of my first novel, to submissions, and on Monday I got an offer from an agent! I sign with them next week (still not sure which agent, because two more came back and asked to have until Friday)...point is, I'm going to take a pass, and I PROMISE I'll do the next one.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

that is huge!! congradulations!

MikeC said...

That's great! Congratulations!

Sam said...

Good job! Congratulations!